AHIP is the practice of Alistair Hamilton, BSc, EPA, EUIPO Professional Representative
AHIP is my practice, Alistair Hamilton, BSc, EPA, EUIPO Professional Representative.
With experience of working in two leading IP practices in the UK and having worked with in the in-house patent department of a UK multinational, I set up AHIP to offer intellectual property services of the highest standard to small and medium-sized businesses. AHIP operates with a minimum of overheads, so I can offer its services at costs well below those of larger firms.
I established AHIP in north Wales in 1999 to offer consultancy services in electronics and computing to other patent practices in the UK and Ireland. My practice expanded to offer services primarily to small and medium business in the fields of mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering and software development.
I relocated to southern Scotland in 2018, and I am now based in the town of Kirkcudbright, but offer my services worldwide.
These are the main things that I do:
- Obtain patents for inventions
- Register trade marks
- Register designs
- Manage intellectual property portfolios
- Carry out searches to establish originality and freedom from infringement
- Advise on infringement of intellectual property rights
- Undertake IP audits and assist in management and strategy relating to IP within businesses
AddressPO Box 8001
Kirkcudbright, DG6 9AA